uPAR How-to Articles
How to create permission levels
Teachers can have different permission levels based on their roles:
*Selection 1 permission level per teacher.
- Educators can manage and view reports for their own students.
- Educators must add students to view reports.
- Recommend titles: 3-12 Teachers, Interventionists, Paraprofessionals
- Analyst can access reports for all students.
- Analyst will be able to see all student reports automatically.
- Recommend titles: Principals, Administrators, Coordinators, Data Specialists
- Admins can manage all educator and student users.
- Admins will be able to manage educators, students, and see all reports associated with the license.
- Recommend titles: Directors, Curriculum Specialists, Technology Integrationists, TOSA
It’s easy to change permission levels by selecting the permissions cog wheel next to each educator’s name- giving more control over who can see and do what. *To change permissions make sure educators have signed in for the first time.