The certification is free and a great way to demonstrate advanced knowledge of Texthelp tools.
Below, discover more about our Level 1 and Level 2 assessments, and who they benefit.
Preparing for your Level 1 assessment
To help you prepare and practice for your Level 1 assessment, we have gathered our favorite Learning Resources. They’ll help you be the most knowledgeable about our software.
Start your Level 1 assessment
- All assessments must be completed in one sitting - your progress will not be saved if you close the page during the assessment
- It should take you approximately 1-2 hours to complete the assessment
- You need to score 80% or more to pass the level 1 assessment
- Please allow up to 1 week for your result to be emailed to you
Start your assessment by choosing the relevant product from the list below.
To achieve Level 2 Certification, you must successfully pass Level 1 Certification for a specific product first.
At Level 2, you’ll be asked to complete a project. This will either be a training or lesson plan. The project is specific to your role, and is designed to be both usable and practical for your role. You can view all project requirements by choosing your relevant role from the list below.
Within two weeks of the submission of your project you will receive feedback, a certificate, and a logo to use in your signature.
Level 2 - Role Specific Practitioner Certification is valid for TWO years from successful completion.
Start your Level 2 assessment
Our Level 2 Role Specific Practitioner Certification is offered for the following roles:
- Certified educator - Project requirements and template
- Certified school campus / district trainer - Project requirements and template
- Certified AT trainer - Project requirements and template
- Certified educator - Project requirements
- Certified trainer - Project requirements
- Certified assessor - Project requirements
Asia / Pacific
For more information, to get started, or to turn in a Level 2 project, please contact: email@example.com.