A quick introduction to Read&Write
What is Read&Write?
Read&Write is a powerful set of reading and writing tools that supports the different ways we think, work and learn.
Watch this short video to learn more.
How does Read&Write benefit us?
Read&Write allows us to:
Communicate in the way we feel most comfortable
Focus more easily
Complete tasks with more confidence
Choose how to understand information
Collaborate more effectively
Work more efficiently
Who does Read&Write support?
Read&Write supports 100% of us to work in our own preferred way.
That’s because it suits all types of workstyles. From the visual learners and auditory processors, to the verbal communicators and beyond.
It’s also particularly helpful for those of us who;
- Are neurodivergent. The software includes tools designed specifically to support those of us with a neurodiversity such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Autism and ADHD. Discover more about Read&Write’s neurodiversity features.
- Speak English as a second language. Read&Write includes features that increase comprehension and expand language skills. For example, Translator offers single word written and spoken translations in multiple languages. Other useful features include: Dictionary and Vocabulary List. Discover more about these features.
- Have a condition that affects reading and writing. For example, conditions that may cause visual disturbances or difficulty with working memory. As well as conditions that cause fatigue, that may be impacted further by mental activities. Useful features include: Text-to-Speech, Dictation, Audio Maker. Discover more about these features.
Discover how your peers are using and benefiting from Read&Write.
- Explore the benefits: Hear from 4 employees as they share the impact Read&Write has had on them
- Discover how best to use Read&Write: Learn how your peers are using the software
What features are included?
Read&Write's features offer benefits to all of us.
Reading features make digital text easier to understand, for everyone. Writing tools allow us to communicate more confidently, and in our own way. Research & collaboration tools support us when completing independent tasks, and team work too.
These resources will give you a quick overview of all features included:
1. Download this short guide
2. Explore this interactive toolbar
3. Watch this 6 minute video
Now, explore our detailed feature tours
Explore all features in even more detail with our feature tours.